Explore the heart of Venice joining our daily guided tours: the morning tour of San Marco square, worldwide known for its unique beauty and architecture.
You will discover San Marco Basilica with its imposing campanile and the enchanting Palazzo Ducale (entrances are not included).
The Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political power. In his splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting, the Duke and his Council controlled the fate of a thousand-year history republic.
You’ll live it together with a Guide that will show you the halls of power, plunging you in a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries. You’ll be surprised of the rich details of the gold staircase, of the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building, you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and entering the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova. An unforgettable tour not to be missed!
- Ticket Headset if necessary
- Hotel pick up
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- This tour is not wheelchairs accessible.
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events or force majeure.
- Itinerary might be changed according to season changes or any cause beyond our control, the provider is absolved of responsibility.