- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica
Take the opportunity to discover one of the richest art collections housed in the Vatican Museums, admire the Sistine Chapel one of the most famous cultural and artistic treasures and St. Peter's Basilica the most important church of the Christian world. This tour has the purpose to show you the most fascinating aspects of the Vatican Museums together with the stunning Sistine Chapel and the magnificent St’. Peter’s Basilica. Meet your professional guide outside the Vatican Museums whom will introduce you through a selection of galleries of classical sculpture, tapestries and paintings to one of the greatest art collection of the world, an immense collection that lodges masterpieces of the well-known master painters Raffaello, Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci, gathered over the centuries by the Popes. Be enchanted by the Sistine Chapel and the marvelous frescos by Michelangelo Buonarroti who made that immense artistic miracle all by himself. Finally through a direct access enter the magnificent Saint Peter's Basilica. The largest church in the Catholic Christian world, a sacred place built around 320 by Emperor Constantine, according to tradition, over the tomb of the apostle Peter and completely redesigned in about two hundred years by many artists such as Bramante, Michelangelo and Bernini. Exit onto St. Peter's Square, the center of world Christianity and be impressed by the picturesque square with Berinini’s colonnade that frame the Basilica. These architectural masterpieces welcome every year millions of pilgrims from around the world. The tour ends close to St. Peter's Square.
- Professional monolingual live guide
- Skip the line admission tickets
- Skip the line access from the Museums to the Basilica
- Hotel pick up and transportation
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- On Wednesdays the visit to St, Peter's basilica is not permitted due to the holding of the Papal Audience.
- Dress code: it is not allowed to enter the churches with shorts, miniskirts or uncovered shoulders.
- In the Vatican Museums it is compulsory to deposit in the cloakroom any umbrella with a spike tip, metal objects, it is strictly forbidden to enter the Museums with any kind of weapon or oversized backpacks.
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events or force majeure.
- Itinerary might be changed according to season changes or any cause beyond our control, the provider is absolved of responsibility.