- View of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- Brunelleschi Dome and the Cathedral
- Accademia Gallery
This discovery tour begins from one of the most beautiful and romantic spots in the world: Piazzale Michelangelo where you can drink in the sights and historic panorama of Florence lying before your eyes. The tour continues with a stroll through the historic streets of the city to arrive in Piazza Duomo, where you will learn the secrets of Giotto’s Bell Tower, and discover the beauty of the Baptistery with its golden, bronze doors (including the famous Porta del Paradiso). Last but not least, there is the breathtaking Cathedral itself. The tour ends inside the Accademia Gallery famous for its David of Michelangelo, the unfinished works of art Prigioni, San Matteo, la Pietà di Palestrina and other masterpieces by the great artist. You can stay inside the museum as long as you please even after the guided tour is over. Please note that the given order of the visits may change. The tour ends in the Accademia Gallery.
Transport to Piazzale Michelangelo and back
Professional multilingual live guide
Skip the line admission tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Hotel pick up
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- The tour is not operating on the first Sunday of the month.
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events or force majeure.
- Itinerary might be changed according to season changes or any cause beyond our control, the provider is absolved of responsibility.