- View of Florence from Fiesole
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Piazza della Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio
- Uffizi Gallery
From Florence we cruise along the tree-lined roads to reach the beautiful Etruscan-Roman village of Fiesole, with stunning views of Florence and the Arno Valley. Heading back to the city we drive along the famous Lungarni (on the Arno riverbank) to reach the Basilica of Santa Croce and its historic Square. After admiring the palaces we walk up to Piazza della Signoria, the unique heart of the city’s social life, to admire the architecture of Palazzo Vecchio and the famous statues of Loggia de' Lanzi. The tour ends inside the Uffizi Gallery, where you can stand and admire the unique Renaissance masterpieces of the great Italian artists: Leonardo, Giotto, Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael...(the list is never-ending!). You can stay inside the museum for as long as you please even after the guided tour is over.
Transport to Fiesole and back
Professional multilingual live guide
Skip the line admission tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Hotel pick up
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- The tour is not operating on the first Sunday of the month.
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events or force majeure.
- Itinerary might be changed according to season changes or any cause beyond our control, the provider is absolved of responsibility.