This is a unique experience for those of you who want to immerse yourself in Florence’s artistic background and history. You will be guided through the huge rooms and bright hallways to stop in front of and admire such classics as Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, Leonardo’s The Annunciation and Michelangelo’s Tondo Doni… to name but a few. At the end of the guided tour you can remain in the Uffizi Gallery until closing time.
- Professional multilingual live guide
- Skip the Line admission tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Hotel pick up and transportation
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- The tour is not operating on the first Sunday of the month.
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events or force majeure.
- Itinerary might be changed according to season changes or any cause beyond our control, the provider is absolved of responsibility.