Back in time, reliving the magnetism and the grandeur of the Roman Empire: visit the Colosseum built by Emperor Vespasian in 80 A.D., and inaugurated by his son Titus with more than 100 days of celebrations, during which they slaughtered more than 5,000 animals in the sand. Through the Via Sacra walk through the Roman Forum, political, religious and social center of the capital of the empire. will complete our visit up to the Palatine hill to discover the place where the city was founded eternal. The tour ends on the Palatine Hill.
- Hotel pickup in central Rome (if option selected)
- Professional monolingual live guide
- Skip the Line admission tickets to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine hill
- Pickup service (if the option is not selected)
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"