- Papal audience in St. Peter.s square or in the Sala Nervi
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's basilica
During the morning the staff will conduct you to St. Peter's square to take a seat and live a special religious moment. Pope Francesco will offer readings in several languages and pray with the faithfuls. At the end of the audience you will you enjoy a quick lunch with drinks included and then you will continue your experience visiting the famous Vatican Museums with its classical sculpture galleries, tapestries and most significant paintings, collected in one of the most important museum in the world. Visit the famous Sistine Chapel, and through an exclusive access enjoy the majesty of St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the whole Catholic Christian world, built on the tomb of the first pope in history, next to the most famous square St. Peter's Square. The tour will conclude in S. Peter’s square.
- Hotel pick up and transportation to St. Peter's square
- Free pre-booked admission ticket to the audience
- Skip the line admission ticket to the Vatican Museums
- Professional live guide
- Drop off at the hotel
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- Chairs in the square are not guaranteed, metal detector checks are mandatory.
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not permitted
- It is compulsory to leave umbrellas with spike tips or, metal objects at the cloakroom of the Vatican Museums
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the Vatican Museums with any kind of weapon or oversized backpacks
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events, or force majeure
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change according to the season and any cause beyond the control of the local supplier. The supplier is absolved of responsibility