- Florence squares, streets and masterpieces
- Uffizi Gallery
Optimize your Italian holiday and take a day tour by train to Florence.On board of a high speed train you’ll reach Florence city centre in just 1hour and 30 min. approx. At the station, meet your local tour guide and start your walking tour to discover the jewel of Middle Ages and Renaissance of Italy. Florence is considered the Cradle of the Renaissance, known worldwide for its treasures of art and architecture. Enjoy the squares, the streets, the masterpieces. Access the splendid Uffizi Gallery with no line. This is one of the most important art collections in the world. Masterpieces from Giotto, Cimabue, Botticelli will amaze you. After the visit you’ll be embraced by Piazza Santa Croce, one of the most beautiful squares in town with a splendid Cathedral as a background. Enjoy a typical meal in a really nice restaurant facing the square right in the heart of the centre. A nice walk back to the station will complete this day in Florence. Your assistant will wait for you at the station for your return trip to Rome in the late afternoon. The tour will finish at the hotel in winter and at the railway station in summer.
- Hotel pick up and transport to the railway station from centrally located hotels (check your hotel with us)
- High speed train ticket Rom/Flr/Rom
- Assistant during the journeys
- Skip the line admission ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- Professional multilingual live guide
- Lunch (beverage not included)
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"