Seize the opportunity to visit one of the most important archaeological sites in the world: Pompeii. You’ll spend a day surrounded by culture. Enjoy a panoramic overview of Naples and reach the haunting ruins of Pompeii, traveling back in time to the tragic days in 79 AD when the silent Mount Vesuvius suddenly erupted, covering the prosperous Roman city in deadly volcanic ashes and poisonous gases, leaving this prosperous city crystallized until our days. Enjoy a meal in Pompeii area, then be ready to visit this incredible Roman city destroyed by the volcano. You’ll learn how people lived at that time, visiting houses and “bars” of the time, admiring frescoes and mosaics to imagine how rich and prosperous was the city before the dreadful day. The tour will finish at the hotel or nearby.
- Hotel pick up/drop off from centrally located hotels & transfer (check your hotel with us)
- Skip the line admission ticket to the ruins
- Professional multilingual live guide
- Lunch (beverage not included)
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"