- St. Mark’s Square
- St Mark’s Basilica
- Ride by Ferry boat along the “Grand Canal”
In the morning, meet your tour escort to the Agency and be transferred to the Train Station. On board of your comfortable high-speed train, you’ll reach Venice in 3.45 hours approx. Take a relaxing walk through the picturesque alleys and canals of Venice and reach the marvelous St. Mark’s Square. Spend some time at your pace to make some shopping, or sipping a nice coffee in a Historical Café or to take your best pictures. Enjoy a skip-the line entrance to St Mark’s Basilica in the afternoon take a ride by Ferry boat along the worldwide known “Gran Canal” to admire its splendid architecture and buildings that seem to float on the waters. In the early evening reach the train Station of Santa Lucia and board for your trip back to Rome. The tour will finish at the railway station at 9.45 pm approx.
- Transfer from the meeting point to the railway station
- High speed train ticket Rom/Vce/Rom
- Assistant during the trip
- Skip the line admission ticket to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Vaporetto pass valid 12 hours
- Professional multilingual live guide
- Hotel drop off
- Everything that it is not specifically mentioned under "the tour includes"
- from Rome at 07:20am
- from Venice at 08:25pm
- no discount for children